Information provided to us by our employees are governed by our employee policies. If you are one of our employees and have any questions regarding our practices with respect to your information (including information provided through the employee portal on the Website), please contact your supervisor for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our website only when they voluntarily provide us with that information through the “careers” or “contact us” tabs on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, who are bound by obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Scientific Design, our customers, or others.
|Accessing and Correcting Your Information|
You may contact us through the “contact us” tab on the website to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Personal information provided to us via the Website and data we may collect from our online forms are transmitted through a secure server. We take physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect through the Website, including employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Our website form uses encryption technology (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. Please note that if you email us, the email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting information.